Friday, September 2, 2016

Okkervil River's New "Away" album, LISTEN !

NPR Music is now streaming Okkervil River’s new album Away in full via First Listen – LISTEN HERE. NPR says of the album, “Away is a rebuilding-yourself-from-the-ground-up kind of record… Sheff uses the occasion to take his time and let his songs breathe.”

Order Away now, it's out September 9

Watch the epic, moving video for “Okkervil River R.I.P.”, written and directed by, and starring Will Sheff, along with acclaimed actor Tim Blake Nelson (O’ Brother Where Art Thou, Lincoln). “Okkervil River R.I.P.” opens the upcoming album Away, out September 9 via ATO, and sets the tone for what Sheff sees as a turning point for his long-running indie-folk project. He says of the album: “Eventually, I realized I was writing a death story for a part of my life that had, buried inside of it, a path I could follow that might let me go somewhere new.”


No comments:

Post a Comment