Sunday, October 4, 2015

Now That's What I Call Music! Joings with Walt Disney Records

NOW That's What I Call Music! and Walt Disney Records have once again teamed up for a special NOW album collection showcasing beloved Disney music classics. NOW That's What I Call Disney Princess will be released on CD on October 30.

Building on the success of three previously released NOW That's What I Call Disney volumes, NOW That's What I Call Disney Princess features 20 favorite musical moments that have been enchanting and entertaining audiences for generations, including "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid, "A Whole New World" from Aladdin, "Someday My Prince Will Come" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas, "Beauty and the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast, "Reflection" from Mulan, "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella, "Waiting for My Prince" from Disney Princess Tea Party, and many more.           
 
 

 
NOW That's What I Call Disney  Princess [CD]

 
1. Kiss the Girl                       
The Little Mermaid
2. Colors of the Wind             
Pocahontas
3. A Whole New World            
Aladdin
4. Part of Your World               
The Little Mermaid
5. That's How You Know           
Enchanted
6. Reflection                             
Mulan
7. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Cinderella
8. I See the Light                        
Tangled
9. Beauty and the Beast           
Beauty and the Beast 
10. Main Title/Once Upon a Dream/Prologue
Sleeping Beauty
11. True Love's Kiss                     
Enchanted
12. Almost There                        
The Princess and the Frog
13. So This Is Love                  
Cinderella
14. Belle                                   
Beauty and the Beast
15. Where Do I Go From Here       
Pocahontas II
16. I Wonder                                
Sleeping Beauty
17. Something There                    
Beauty and the Beast
18. Waiting for My Prince            
Disney Princess Tea Party
19. When Will My Life Begin?          
Tangled
20. Someday My Prince Will Come      
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

No comments:

Post a Comment