Sunday, October 25, 2015

Adele Announces Release of "25" Album, Reveals New Song!

Adele has confirmed the release of her third studio album, 25, likely the most anticipated music release of 2015.   25, the follow-up to her 2011 blockbuster 21, will be out on November 20, 2015 via Universal Music,  she revealed this week. 

It was a busy week for the secretive superstar, who previewed a new song during the UK X Factor on Sunday, then shared a note to fans about the new album this past Wednesday morning.  "25 is about getting to know who I've become without realising,” she wrote. “And I'm sorry it took so long, but you know, life happened."


Adele's 25 Tracklist

1. "Hello"
2. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)"
3. "I Miss You"
4. "When We Were Young"
5. "Remedy"
6. "Water Under The Bridge"
7. "River Lea"
8. "Love In The Dark"
9. "Million Years Ago"
10. "All I Ask"
11. "Sweetest Devotion"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment