Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Graham Nash Shares New Tune - "Encore" - listen




Graham Nash's upcoming album, This Path Tonight, marks his first collection of new songs since 2002's Songs for Survivors.  Since then, he's entered the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Hollies, published his memoirs, launched two tours with CSNY and watched the musical outfit once again dissolve, and separated from his wife Susan after 38 years of marriage.

Apparently, the last fact weighed heavily on Nash's mind when he wrote the tunes for This Path Tonight, which arrives on April 15th.  "This Path Tonight is my emotional journey at this point in my life," he said recently. "Many changes are happening and, as a musician, I'm trying to find the courage to face my future and grab a hold of it. ... My producer Shane Fontayne and I wanted to make a funkier, more intimate feeling and started the album with the song 'This Path Tonight.'"

Order This Path Tonight now from B&T.

No comments:

Post a Comment