Thursday, January 22, 2015

Glen Campbell - I'll Be Me Soundtrack News


Glen Campbell- I’ll Be Me Soundtrack

Music CD Street Date- February 17th

Nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Song

“I’m Not Going to Miss You”
 



UPC- 843930014866 (Physical)

See the trailer for the film below.

Video (if you haven’t taken a moment to watch the video please do – you won’t regret it)


I'll Be Me Track Listing

  1. I’m Not Gonna Miss You, Glen Campbell (last song he recorded)
  2. Gentle On My Mind, The Band Perry
  3. Remembering, Ashley Campbell
  4. All I Need Is You, Glen Campbell (unreleased)
  5. The Long Walk Home, Glen Campbell (unreleased)
  6. Wichita Lineman, Glen Campbell (live at the Ryman)
  7. A Better Place, Glen Campbell (live at the Ryman)
  8. Gentle On My Mind, The Band Perry (EP version)
  9. Home Again, Ashley Campbell
  10. I’m Not Gonna Miss You, Glen Campbell (EP version)

No comments:

Post a Comment